Info & Prices
Dear tall and small guests, here is our price list. Also, you can use the form on this page for online booking.
Please book early in advance!
Groups of 10+ guests can – and should! – make a reservation in advance. If you plan to visit us with a group, please mind that there is always much going on in the SpielScheune – especially from autumn until spring. Please note that on busy days we might be unable to let your group in if you have no reservation, and we don’t want to see tears!
Better book your preferred date 8-12 weeks in advance. The calendar shows you which days are – presumably – available. No warranty: This calendar is not updated in real-time, so we cannot promise your favoured day is still available.
Yellow: it’s quite full
Red: no further bookings for groups accepted
Important for group bookings
- We accept reservations of 10+ persons.
- Birthday groups: the birthday child must be aged 3 or above. If you make a group reservation for children under 3 years, the normal entry fee for children applies for all kids, including those under 3 years.
- There is a max. of 20 children.
- We reserve your table for your number of kids, so max. 2 tables are possible. Because we do not have much space, we cannot offer extra seats for adults.
- Please remember: Your group should not have more adults than children, or we may refuse your booking request.
- Groups of 40+ persons can only visit the SpielScheune in exceptional cases and after prior agreement (Kitas, Schulen etc.). Please contact us!
About teen guests
Our playground is suited for kids up to 12 years. Kindly understand: Teens aged 13 and above are only allowed in when they come with younger children. This is to make sure our smaller guests can play well and safely.
In case it gets really crowded…
Everybody should be able to romp, play and have fun in the SpielScheune. To make this possible even when it is really packed, it may be necessary for us to temporarily close the doors to further visitors. Thank you for your understanding.
Where is our table?
Groups will find their booked tables in the play area. The other tables are for guests with no reservations.
We accept EC cards (min. EUR 10).
Our prices (click to open):
Who gets free entry
- Small children under 3 years in the company of a paying adult. Does apply to daycare children, KiTas etc. We may ask for a proof of age.
- Birthday children (if you did not make a group reservation, we need an ID showing your date of birth),
- owners of a severely handicapped pass. One adult companion of a severely hanidapped child is free. Adults with a severely handicapped pass are also free.
Individual and family tickets
- Day ticket 1 child (3-17 years) € 7,50 (after 5pm € 5,00 only)
- Day ticket 1 adult € 5,00.
- 2 adults / 1 child € 16,00
- 1 adult / 2 children € 18,00
- 2 adults / 2 children € 22,00
- Every additional child € 6,00
ClubCard € 25,00
Exclusively for children residing in Neu-Allermöhe (verification required). With a ClubCard one child can visit the SpielScheune up to 10 times. The card includes a photo of its owner and may NOT be used for groups. We have a special offer for large families. Order your ClubCard here.
Get your bonus card for free and have it stamped when you arrive! 10 stamps = 1 free entry.
We have bonus cards for kids and adults. Attention: Bonus cards are NOT stamped for visits with a group card, family card, club card and children under the age of 3.
Group ticket (15 children and more) € 5,00 per child. Please read our information for group bookins above.
You can make a table reservation for either 10:00-14:00h or 15:00-19:00h. After that, of course, you can stay and have fun until we close, but we shall ask you to kindly clear the table/s for other guests.
Until all your guests have arrived and the full amount is paid, we will ask for your keys or a cash deposit (€ 100,00).
Normal program events and stories are included in the ticket price. You can book additional extras as described below.
Upon prior agreement, you can also celebrate your birthday party on a Monday afternoon (15 – 19h) during school time, when the SpielScheune is normally closed. It will cost normal entrance fees, but at least € 200,00.
Normally, stories are not being told on Mondays, but you can book them as an extra. The same applies to our guided games. For booking a birthday party on a Monday, when the SpielScheune would otherwise be closed, a payment of € 100,00 is required in advance.
It will be cleared with the rest of your costs on the day of your visit. If you cancel your visit in due time, meaning six weeks in advance, or if we find a replacement for our loss, we will return it to you.
Extra stories / guided games / handicrafts
For a fitting handicraft activity, please contact us by email – click for more information.
Extra face painting
Eat & drink / Birthday cake
Canoe rent (saisonal)
Canoe 3 seats
- First hour for SpielScheune visitors € 4,00
- Without visiting the SpielScheune € 8,00
- Every new hour € 8,00
Canoe 4 seats
- First hour for SpielScheune visitors € 5,00
- Without visiting the SpielScheune € 10,00
- Every new hour € 10,00
(Prices may be subject to change)
Booking and requests
We are glad to receive your request! Please fill in all blanks marked with *. We will get in touch with you shortly.
Normally we reply pretty quickly. If you do not receive our answer within three days, please check your spam folder, just in case!