Info & Prices
Dear tall and small guests, here is our price list. Also, you can use the form on this page for online booking.
Book your reservation in advance
Groups of 10+ guests can make a reservation in advance. If you plan to visit us with a group, please mind that there is always much going on in the SpielScheune, especially from autumn until spring. Better book your preferred date 8-12 weeks in advance.
The calendar shows you which days are – presumably – available. No warranty: This calendar is not updated in real-time, so we cannot promise your favoured day is still available.
Yellow: it’s quite full
Red: no further bookings for groups accepted
Important info on group size
We accept reservations of 10+ guests. Groups can have max. 50 persons (with the exception of Kitas, schools etc.). Larger groups are accepted only in special exceptions and on prior agreement.
Kids first: Your group should not have more adults than children. Otherwise, we reserve our right to reject your booking.
About teen guests
Our playground is suited for kids up to 12 years. Kindly understand: Teens aged 13 and above are only allowed in when they come with younger children. This is to make sure our smaller guests can play well and safely.
In case it gets really crowded…
Everybody should be able to romp, play and have fun in the SpielScheune. To make this possible even when it is really packed, it may be necessary for us to temporarily close the doors to further visitors. Thank you for your understanding.
Where is our table?
Groups will find their booked tables in the play area. The other tables are for guests with no reservations.
We accept EC cards (min. EUR 10).
Free entry for:
- Small children under 3 years in the company of a paying adult. Does apply to daycare children, KiTas etc. We may ask for a proof of age.
- Birthday children (if you did not make a group reservation, we need an ID showing your date of birth),
- owners of a severely handicapped pass. One adult companion of a severely hanidapped child is free. Adults with a severely handicapped pass are also free.
Individual and family tickets
- Day ticket 1 child € 7,50 (after 5pm € 4,00 only)
- Day ticket 1 adult € 4,00
- 1 adult / 2 children € 18,00
- 2 adults / 2 children € 21,00
- 2 adults / 1 child € 15,00
Every additional child € 6,00
ClubCard € 25,00
Exclusively for children residing in Neu-Allermöhe. With a ClubCard one child can visit the SpielScheune up to 10 times. The card includes a photo of its owner and may NOT be used for groups. We have a special offer for large families. Order your ClubCard here.
Get your bonus card for free and have it stamped when you arrive! 10 stamps = 1 free entry.
We have bonus cards for kids and adults. Attention: Bonus cards are NOT stamped for visits with a group card, family card, club card and children under the age of 3.
Group ticket (15 children and more) € 5,00 per child
New bookings for dates in May 2017 and after: You can make a table reservation for either 10:00-14:00h or 15:00-19:00h. After that, of course, you can stay and have fun until we close, but we shall ask you to kindly clear the table/s for other guests.
Until all your guests have arrived and the full amount is paid, we will ask for your keys or a cash deposit (€ 100,00).
Normal program events and stories are included in the ticket price. You can book additional extras as described below.
Upon prior agreement, you can also celebrate your birthday party on a Monday afternoon (15 – 19h), when the SpielScheune is normally closed. It will cost normal entrance fees, but at least € 150,00.
After Jan. 2019: It will cost normal entrance fees, but at least € 200,00.
After Jan. 2019 € 100.
It will be cleared with the rest of your costs on the day of your visit. If you cancel your visit in due time, meaning six weeks in advance, or if we find a replacement for our loss, we will return it to you.
Extra stories and guided games
Extra face painting
Eat & drink
Costs per hour:
- Canoe for 3 people € 8,00 (without entry to the SpielScheune)
- Canoe for 4 people € 10,00 (without entry to the SpielScheune)
- With entry to the SpielScheune: The first hour costs € 1 per person in addition to the entrance fee (in sum at least as much as rental without entry). Every further hour costs € 8,00 resp. € 10,00 when begun, no matter with or without entry to the SpielScheune.
Costs per day:
- Canoe for 3 people € 40,00 (without entry to the SpielScheune)
- Canoe for 4 people € 50,00 (without entry to the SpielScheune)
- With entry to the SpielScheune: € 5,00 per person in addition to the entrance fee.
Only in good weather. Please bring your own coal!
- Small barbecue use € 10,00,
- Large barbecue use € 20,00 for 2 hours, incl. grill cleaning.
(Prices may be subject to change)
Booking and requests
We are glad to receive your request! Please fill in all blanks marked with *. We will get in touch with you shortly.
Normally we reply pretty quickly. If you do not receive our answer within three days, please check your spam folder, just in case!